Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Demands for more accurate asset tracking and same-day shipping by consumers are changing the way businesses operate. Warehouse costs are also rising by 25% annually. Despite the rising number of consumers who want faster and more accurate shipping, only 46% of small businesses track their inventory. An inventory that isn’t tracked usually isn’t accurate, which makes it difficult to track assets and ship them quick enough to keep up with consumers. This could lead to diminished customer trust and lost revenue. That’s why growing businesses are switching to tools that can help expand operations.
Choose tools that improve the fulfillment process to help your business expand.
Staying ahead of supply chain operations starts by enhancing shipping and order tracking operations. That’s why intelligent solution designers now empower small and growing businesses with optimization strategies that meet consumer expectations and your budget. Modern tools are specifically designed to help your growing business maintain seamless workflows by…
- Ensuring greater inventory availability with better visibility – Increasing inventory management and the range of your stock can create a flexible warehouse stocked with the products consumers want. At Advanced Automation, we have the largest inventory and network of distribution warehouses in the country. That’s why we take pride in knowing that if we can’t ship it, no one can. Guarantee your supplies are always in-stock with a Make & Hold or Blanket purchase order.
- Speeding up shipping for mission-critical tools – Nothing is more frustrating than when you need supplies to complete orders but can’t quickly get to them. Experience same-day shipping for labels and ribbons that are in-stock when ordered by 3:00 pm CST. Why would you want to wait weeks or even months when you can receive the supplies your growing business needs in just days?
- Connecting you with dependable tech support at any time – Let us help you answer the questions you have with expert technical advice. This reduces downtime and helps maintain consistent operations because you are free to focus on more important priorities.
- Carefully evaluating the benefits of a technology solution before deployment – Work with our team to determine the correct barcode scanner or printer for your needs by letting us help you test devices before you purchase them, so you know it’s going to work before you choose. Try before you buy.
- Closing gaps in wait times within the repair process – Choosing services that continually maintain and manage your devices ensures that your workers are consistently working with capable technology, which helps your devices last longer and reduces downtime. Advanced Automation helps avoid breakdowns and downtime by keeping your existing barcode equipment up and running with simple and fast repairs.
- Testing labels and consumables that endure operational usage – Finding the right materials that match your operational needs will boost accuracy and maintain smoother workflows. Work side by side with our team to test a variety of labels and ribbon materials to find the best and most durable solution for your business needs
Growing businesses can overcome challenges by implementing future-forward digitization. Contact us at Advanced Automation today to start accelerating your business.
To learn more about how Advanced Automation can help >> Click Here