Check out the latest individually assigned enterprise mobile Wi-Fi computers, Zebra’s thinnest, lightest mobile computers yet.
Zebra’s EC50/EC55 enterprise mobile computers with integrated scanners are Zebra’s thinnest, lightest mobile computers yet. The smartphone-style devices drive precision, communication and productivity to unmatched levels. They also increase worker job satisfaction, boosting engagement at all levels of your operations.
Zebra is calling their latest in individual assignment mobile computers “a device that looks just like a smartphone on the outside…but is pure business on the inside.” Zebra aims to provide the mobility technology you and your workers need to do your best work, including associates who serve your customers, team managers, or your technical support staff.
- Business-class durability
- Enterprise-class built-in scanner
- Superior Wi-Fi connectivity with Fusion Wi-Fi
- Pocketable…and transforms into a workstation
- Full suite of enterprise-ready Mobility DNA apps
- Android 10 familiarity —no learning curve
- Two-way radio and PBX handset capabilities
- Industry-leading security support
- All day battery power
- Nearly half the TCO of a consumer smartphone
In this post, Advanced Automation will review the latest in Zebra mobile computer technology against some of their top competitors in the smartphone category of products. We’ll also talk about where the Zebra EC50/EC55 can be best used and how you can inject new features and functionality that will maximize your investment.
EC50/EC55 vs. the CompetitionThe EC50/EC55 combines the best of both worlds — you want a business device loaded with features that will allow your team to work faster and smarter, simplifies integration, and delivers unprecedented total cost of ownership (TOC). Your workers want a device that looks just like their smart phone — in other words, is easy to use. A device that fits light and snug in their hands and is effortless to use and carry.
The EC50/EC55 individual assigned mobile device is designed to stay with your workers, providing:
A new constant connection to strengthen staff communication and engagement
Improved collaboration and operational agility
A staff that feels more valued and empowered to make a difference
The first question our customers want answered is “Why would I invest in this when I can just get smartphones?” The short answer is that your smartphone is nowhere near as smart as the new EC50/EC55 as it relates to your work environment. The longer answer is in the details, and Advanced Automation has the fine-print in a digestible format for you:
The Zebra EC50/EC55 Competitors
SAMSUNG XCover Pro
Where can you put the EC50/EC55 to work?
- Workers are connected, even when not on location, and able to quickly respond and address last minute scheduling issues and more.
- Workers feel more empowered in your business, helping reduce turnover rates and unnecessary mistakes.
- The possibility of spreading germs is completely eliminated, protecting your workers and your operations.
- A TCO that is almost half of a consumer mobile phone
- Integrated enterprise-class scanner for fast and easy barcode capture
- Durability to last at least 4 years (smartphones in this context rarely make it past a year)
- It’s super easy to add additional features, like a 2-way radio and/or PBX mobile handset and desktop workstation functionality
- Take the EC50/EC55 from desktop workstation functionality to a gun style device with a trigger handle for scan intensive activities in a snap
- The best possible Wi-Fi connections — true ‘wired quality’ won’t drop connections
- A standard or extended battery that provided 10 or 13 hours of power
- Mobility DNA value-add software
- Simplifies data capture for your workers
- Improves device security
- Reduces device management time and cost